- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Digital Health meets InsurTech – meet the architects of our future healthsystem
19. Februar 2018 @ 19:00 - 22:00
+++ The digital transformation strikes our Health system +++
The global market for digital health is anticipated to grow from $80 billion in 2015 to more than $200 billion by 2020. The growth dynamic in Germany is driven by rapid technological innovation, national usage of eHealth cards and favorable regulations regarding eHealth, providing a boost to the digital health and wellness industries.
As health is a decisive part of the insurance industry we will have a closer look of the respective industry interaction. Join us as we hear from industry experts about the benefits Digital Health brings to the InsurTech industry.
Join us for the meetup – have vital discussions with industry experts, presenting startups on stage and the chance to broaden your personal horizon with networking. We are glad to host this event with Roche – one of the most future orientated health company in the world. Please come by and spread the word.
– Welcome from the host
– Short Introduction Health Accelerator – Roche
– Keynote: Munich Re
– Keynote II: Schön Klinik
– Presenting Startups: CEOs and Co-Founder of Fibricheck, Ottonova, SkinVision, Teleclinic,
– Panel discussion: Benedikt Zacher – CEO at BK Ventures, Dr. Jochen Hurlebaus Head of Central R&D Services – Innovation & IP Management of Roche Diagnostics, Carol Wildhagen – CEO and Co-Founder of Ariana Health, Regina Vetters – Head of Digital and Innovation of BARMER – moderated by Dr. Dominik Pförringer – Doctor, Surgeon and Digital Health Enthusiast
-Snacks and Drinks