At Peter Park, we are in a dynamic period of growth, heading towards our vision of shaping the world’s most dynamic platform of smart mobility hubs that move our everyday lives. To continue on this trajectory, we are searching for a highly qualified chief of staff to work closely with our founding team. From day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments.
THESE CHALLENGES ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
– Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of the founding team.
– You act as a subject-matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
– Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
– Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and founders, regarding project updates, proposals, and planning.
– Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– 3+ years in a leading role in a high-growth and fast-paced environment or at a top-tier consultancy.
– Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
– Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
– Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
– Strong analytical and project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
– Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
– Experience with data analysis preferable.
– Proven success in a project coordination role.
PERKS & BENEFITS FROM PETER PARK:
Flexible working based on trust: We love working together with the team in our office in the Werksviertel. At the same time, we also offer remote work regularly or permanently.
Growing company with start-up flair: short lines of communication from interns to CEOs, open doors, talented, helpful and committed colleagues. We learn from each other every day and grow together as a team.
Exciting environment: independent work with a direct feedback culture, steep learning curve, personal development opportunities.
Benefits: 28 Vacation days, regular team events, Apple IT equipment, company pension scheme, Urban Sports Club membership, daily meal allowance (free team lunch once a week), free drinks, fruit, coffee, snacks, and more.
Are you interested, and would you like to become part of our team? Then send us your application with all relevant documents to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte peter-park.jobs.personio.de.