Webseite Peter Park
Do you want to kick-off your career in a fast-growing startup? As a dynamic startup, we value enthusiasm, ownership and feedback culture. We are looking for people to join our team!
THESE CHALLENGES ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
– You build and maintain the tooling and infrastructure to automate the development, deployment, and upgrade processes.
– You develop automated pipelines for our cloud environments.
– You analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
– You identify and communicate technical improvements to increase the engineering productivity and quality of the product.
– You develop software to integrate with internal backend systems to optimize internal processes.
– Working on a SaaS product in the interface of mobility and prop tech.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– You have minimum 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar Software Engineering role and have already deployed infrastructure as code.
– You have experience with public cloud infrastructure, preferable AWS.
– You have a profound knowledge of Python.
– You have a deep knowledge of SQL, preferable PostgreSQL.
– You take ownership for the code you write.
– Strong written and spoken English (level C1).
OUR TECH STACK
– Frontend written in Vue.js.
– Backend in Python using the Flask Web Framework following a microservice architecture.
– PostgresSQL and AWS S3 for data persistence.
– Containerized microservices using Kubernetes for orchestration.
– Complete infrastructure is hosted on AWS.
PERKS & BENEFITS FROM PETER PARK:
– Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies.
– A company with traction in one of the last not-digitalized markets in Germany.
– An office in the ‘Werksviertel’ – the most startup-friendly place in Munich.
– A creative work environment and development opportunities.
– Full responsibility for your work area.
– Benefits: 28 Vacation days, regular team events, Apple IT equipment, Urban Sports Club membership, daily food allowance (free team lunch once a week), free drinks, fruit, coffee, cereal and similar.
– Sports: With the Urban Sports Club Membership, you have flexible access to a big variety of sports everywhere in Munich and Europe.
REMOTE WORK AT PETER PARK
– Preferred Timezone: (GMT+01:00) Berlin +/- 2 hours.
– We will organize your stay in Munich for Team Events.
Are you interested and would you like to become part of our team? Then send us your application with all relevant documents to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org