As CRM consultant and architect, in the specific context of Werk1, I may help startups to setup the initial marketing, sales and service approach fit to their initial development phase, but also laying the ground for future scalability of their business model. A well designed CRM system is a key success factor for startups to ramp up quickly their business revenue.
More generaly, I enjoy and I am proud to bring to companies the potential of the truly innovative salesforce.com platform : Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Services, Front office processes, Social Enterprise, Customer Centricity.
In the last 15 years, as CRM architect or as UpCRM Technical Director, I was involved in more than 50 CRM projects helped companies in the eCommerce, Finance, Telecommunication, Human resources, Public Administration, and Non Profit sectors to adopt Customer Centric approaches for their Business Development.
As technical challenges, these salesforce.com CRM implementations (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud) have involved the usage of :
– Integration Solutions like Talend ETL & Talend ESB,
– Huge Data Volume handling inside the force.com platform,
– advanced LWC, APEX and Visual Force,
– advanced reporting and dashboard design (including Analytic Snapshots),
– integration with web sites and CMS,
– integration with accounting systems, Multiline or payment solution providers like Worldpay or Paypal,
– integration with Marketing Tools like Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp or Pardot.