The 10th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION is searching for the most disruptive solutions in the Healthcare industry.
It aims to take the connected medical innovations to an advanced level, by easing the work of doctors with mass healthcare data collection, real-time vital signs monitoring, omni-evaluation with in-house and remote patients around the globe. Accordingly, these solutions can help to improve the healthcare services and overall human’s wellbeing.
Conditions of Submission:
- Solutions using Health apps | AI in healthcare | Robotics & Others
- Submissions in English
- Available at least in one market until the end of Q2 2022 and not launched before 2018
- Degree of innovation
- Commercial potential
- Technological feasibility
- Marketing approach
- Time to market
- Required investments
Conformity with the “Medical Device Directive” or the “FDA Approval” is not required.
The TOP12 Medical Start-ups of the 10th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION will gain:
- Presentation slots at the Pitch & Award Ceremony / MEDICA 2021, the world’s largest trade-fair for the digital transformation of the healthcare industry
- International awareness among the MEDICA connected health ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- 1-1 introductions to potential investors and business partners
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Valuable advice from forefront tech experts: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more
- Cash prizes up to 3.500 Euro
- Placement in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
- And many more!