Our exclusive Q&A sessions with experts from the fields of law, tax, funding, insurance and much more.
ASK ME ANYTHING I Kanzlei Schimmel | Tax Advisors Dr. Karin Schneider und Benjamin Schimmel
Meeting Room 4 WERK1.4 | Book your spot now!
- At what point does it make sense to talk to a tax advisor?
- How do I develop my company as an organisation so as not to become a victim of growth?
- How do I go from founder to entrepreneur?
- What to consider for tax purposes when making contributions?
- What should be considered for tax purposes in the case of deposits?
- Employees from abroad, what should be considered from a tax point of view?
ASK ME ANYTHING | Bayern Innovativ | Dr. Corinna Paulus & Gunnar Hagemann
Meeting Room 5 | Book your spot now!
- Funding opportunities for founders!
- What do you need money for? Individual one-on-one consultations in German or English
- Funding programs for R&D, contract research, business models, small investments, and more
- Expertise: The Gründerlotse Bayern deals with funding programs every single day.
- Further assistance needed? Profit from our access to the Gründerland Bayern network.
ASK ME ANYTHING | D Young & Co | Experts in Patent and Trademark Law Dr. Mathias Smolarski, Associate & Patent Attorney & Yvonne Stone, Senior Associate, Lawyer
Meeting Room 6 & 7 WERK1.4 | Book your spot now!
- Patents, Utility Models, Trademarks – What are they and why is IP protection important?
- Filing Strategies – Protection of trademarks and inventions in Germany and abroad
- Freedom-To-Operate-Analysis – Do my planned actions conflict with third party rights?
- Patent and Trademark infringement – Enforcement of IP rights and defence strategies