How to Bulletproof your B2B Prospecting Munich
About this event: Our speakers will be sharing war-stories of how they scaled some of Europe’s most successful startups. Benefit from their “battle-tested” prospecting methodology. If you get one of their five main points wrong, it’ll be an uphill fight. Learn how to get the most out of your team’s efforts, secure strategic metrics, and create an actionable system that allows control while scaling rapidly.
BY INVITATION ONLY: We have limited seating for this event, so please make sure to tell us why you’d like to attend in your Eventbrite invitation request.
Who is this for?
This workshop is designed for B2B sales leaders (Founders, CEOs, CSOs/Heads/VPs/Directors of Sales) who are launching/optimizing their organization for predictable growth – primarily in B2B Tech & SaaS.
During this workshop, you will:
- Make sure your startup is prospecting in the most effective way possible
- Discover how to tackle the five main mistakes most B2B tech companies make
- Design and manage the end-to-end process that will scale with your company, putting the management team in the driver’s seat.
- Have access to a precise and actionable Prospecting Playbook
- Learn how to use a Data Model and data analytics to create strategic insights and improve team performance
- See the ultimate tech stack that will assist your team in becoming the high precision ninjas you know they can be!
18:00 Welcome and Drinks
18:30 Keynote 1 – The 5 Reasons Why Your Prospecting Fails
19:00 Keynote 2 – The 5 Elements of a Highly Scalable Prospecting Squad
19:30 Success Story / How did Red Points scale from 1 Million ARR to 8 ARR in just 1.5 years
20:00 – 21:30 Networking and Drinks
Toni Perez | CRO @ Bloobirds & Co-founder @ The SaaS Institute
Having previously scaled SaaS ventures to international success, Toni is one of Europe’s most renowned experts for B2B Sales, Outbound and Marketing. Previously: CMO and VP of Product @ Red Points, Marketing Director @ User Zoom
Georg Volwahsen | Country manager @ Bloobirds
Specialized in high-growth ventures, Georg is implementing outbound sales processes & structures with SaaS startups throughout Europe. Previously: Outbound Implementation @The SaaS Institute